Pagine

mercoledì 16 marzo 2016

[FACE OF THE DAY] Unrestricted access






The other day I was going through my Nabla eyeshadow collection and I saw Unrestricted, a beautiful eyeshadow described as a "Plum-burgundy duochrome with strong golden sheen". I realized that ever since I bought it I haven't really used it a lot, and I don't know why. So, of course, I decided to do something about it. 
As always I started applying Underpainting as a base; on top, to set it, I used Makeup Geek's Peach Smoothie. To darken the crease I first applied Makeup Geek's Cupcake (as suggested by Alice <3) and then I went with Nabla's Fahrenheit for a more intense and dark reddish shade. I applied Unrestricted all over my lid with a wet brush and then used my finger to pat some more color on top since the golden sheen wasn't really visible. In the inner corner I used Cattleya, also by Nabla, to highlight. On the lower lashline I used Fahrenheit and Cupcake to match my crease. I then applied liquid liner (Stila's Stay All Day as always) and mascara on my top and bottom lashes. 
On my lips I mixed two Liquid Suede by Nyx: Vintage and Cherry Skies. I'm not completely happy about the result though. 





L'altro giorno, mentre sistemavo i miei ombretti Nabla, ho visto Unrestricted, un meraviglioso ombretto descritto da Nabla come un "Duochrome prugna-bordeaux con intensi riflessi oro". Ho realizzato di non averlo sfruttato abbastanza da quando l'ho acquistato e ovviamente ho deciso di rimediare.
Come al solito ho iniziato il trucco applicando Underpainting di Nabla come base; per fissarla ho invece utilizzato Peach Smoothie di Makeup Geek. Per scurire la piega dell'occhio ho iniziato con Cupcake di Makeup Geek (come suggerito da Alice <3) e poi ho utilizzato Fahrenheit di Nabla per dare più intensità e una sfumatura più rossa. Ho poi applicato Unrestricted su tutta la palpebra con un pennello bagnato; Dal momento che i riflessi oro erano poco visibili, ho deciso di tamponare l'ombretto sulla palpebra con le dita, perché trovo che i glitterini si trasferiscano meglio in questo modo. Come illuminante nell'angolo interno dell'occhio ho utilizzato Cattleya, sempre di Nabla. Sulla rima inferiore ho cercato di replicare la sfumatura data nella piega dell'occhio con Fahrenheit e Cupcake. Ho infine applicato eyeliner liquido (Stay All Day di Stila come al solito) e mascara sulle ciglia superiori e inferiori. 
Sulle labbra ho mischiato due Liquid Suede di Nyx: Vintage e Cherry Skies. Se devo essere onesta non sono totalmente soddisfatta del risultato.



Face:
Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer
Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Loose Powder
Milani Blush in Romantic Rose

Eyes:
Nabla Underpainting Creme Shadow
Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie & Cupcake eyeshadows
Nabla Fahrenheit, Unrestricted & Cattleya eyeshadows
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black
Deborah Milano 2in1 gel Kajal&Eyeliner pencil in Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Kiko Eyebrow Sculpt

Lips:
Nyx Liquid Suede in Vintage & Cherry Skies

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento