Pagine

lunedì 15 febbraio 2016

[TAG] Products I love and repurchase

I was tagged by Alice in this tag started by Biancaneve Makeup and Parola di Deirdre in which I will show you my most used, loved and repurchased products for five different cathegories. Of course I failed at sharing just one product, especially for the makeup cathegory, but I hope you don't mind. Those posts are my faves because you can find some pretty interesting gems to buy and love. Let's start!

Bodycare
I must admit that when it comes to bodycare, I'm not really faithful to a single product. I haven't found my ride or die product, so I keep trying out different stuff. One product that I discovered about a year ago and that I keep repurchasing, though, is the Frozen Verbena Body Scrub by & Other Stories. I like the way it smells and the fact that it leaves my skin incredibly soft. It's a sugar scrub therefore is less abrasive and more suitable for my sensitive skin.
I also love the Yves Rocher Shower Gels. They smell extremely good and the cream is hydrating on the skin.

Facial Skincare
I have quite a few goodies to share with you for this cathegory. Let's start with the Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Cream, my best friend during the colder months. I discovered this brand thanks to Dramanmakeup and I couldn't be happier. This cream gives my skin the perfect level of hydration and I honestly can't live without it.
Another all time favorites is the Garnier Micellar Water. I've gone through at least five bottles and I keep repurchasing it without thinking. It does its job and it's affordable, so you can't really go wrong. 
The Addolcilabbra from Alkemilla are my favorites when it comes to chapsticks. They're available in lots of different flavors and each time I try a new one. Amazing!
A recent discovery is the Idrolato di Rosmarino by Biofficina Toscana. Since I started using this product I noticed that my pores are a little bit smaller and my skin is just clearer. I've just finished my first bottle and I bought two more bottles, I love it so much.
Last but not least, the Face Protect Lotion SPF50 by Mac is a must have all year round, but especially during summer. I can't go out in the sun without wearing sunscreen and I find this one perfect to use under my makeup because it doesn't make me oily and it's a good base.

Haircare
For hair I only have two products to share. The first one is a shampoo I discovered last year; it's from L'Oreal and it's the Volumetry Shampoo for fine hair. Again, this product does its job perfectly, giving volume to my fine hair. For the first time I can feel the difference whenever I use other shampoos, and that's when you know something is really good. The other product is the Magic CC Cream from Collistar. It's a colored mask that nourishes and colors your hair without damages. Especially with red hair I find this product really helpful to keep the color from looking dull and lifeless.

Makeup
Finally, onto makeup. I have lots of things to share for this cathegory, as you can imagine. Let's start with two mascaras. The first one I discovered towards the end of 2015 but it has become my favorite even in such a small amount of time. I'm talking about the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. I like the way the brush curves my lashes and how my lashes look whenever I wear it. It's almost like I'm wearing falsies, I swear! The other all time favorite mascara is the Voluminous Carbon Black mascara from L'Oreal. I've been using this mascara for years now and it's still my ride or die/can't live without mascara.
Another product that I keep repurchasing is the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I love the tip of this eyeliner, it makes so easy to draw a perfect wing. It's also one of the blackest eyeliner I've ever tried and it's waterproof, so that means it won't transfer on your lids. 
I've probably gone through 5 or 6 tubes of the famous Mac Pro Longwear concealer, and I just repurchased another one. It's the best to conceal dark circles or spots and it's probably the concealer that creases the least on me.
Makeup Forever HD foundation is a staple in my collection. It's my go-to foundation when I need a flawless face or when I know pictures will be taken. I even have two different shades -for when I'm "tan" and my usual shade is too light - that's commitment for me, believe me.
Last but not least, the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray has been a must have for me. I use this setting spray both before and after doing my makeup and it helps with the longevity of my base; it's also great to avoid the "powdery" look.

Nails
For nails I only have one staple, the Quick Dry Top Coat by Deborah Milano. It really works and I can't do my manicure without using this product. If you haven't tried it you need to, you won't regret it!

That's it for this tag, I hope you liked this post!
I tag:
Il Barbatrucco della Mokarta
Nude Powder
Il mondo di Ciulla






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento