Pagine

lunedì 1 febbraio 2016

[FACE OF THE DAY] Wanna be my Valentine?



I wanted to create a makeup suitable for Valentine's Day, but clearly something went wrong. I totally love the result though, I like dark looks and I totally stepped out of my comfort zone with this black lipstick.
For the eyes I started as usual with Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie in the crease up to the brow bone. I started to define my crease a little bit more with Narciso from Nabla. I darkened my inner and outer corner with Narciso and Camelot from Nabla, leaving the center of my lid completely bare. There I first applied Dandy, the golden creme shadow from Nabla as well, and on top of that I applied Glitz to make it a little bit more gold. On the lower lashline I used Narciso and Camelot. The lashes I used are from House of Lashes in the style Heartbreaker. Those are my favorite lashes ever, I think they suit my eyes the best: they're long and whispy and fluffy, I love them so much. 
On the face I applied EX1 Invisiwear Foundation, one of my all time favorite product for my base. I didn't use any blush but I bronzed up my skin with the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster, a new entry in my makeup collection.
Finally, the lips. I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion as a base and then, on top, I applied a black lipstick from Kiko. 



Face:
Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer
EX1 Invisiwear Foundation (Shade 100)
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer
Too Faced Primed and Poreless powder
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster in Medium/Dark

Eyes:
Nabla Narciso, Petra, Camelot, Glitz eyeshadows
Neve Cosmetics Black Sheep Eyeshadow
Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie eyeshadow
Nabla Crème Shadow in Dandy

Makeup Revolution Amazing Foil eyeshadow in Rose Gold
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black
Deborah Milano 2in1 gel Kajal&Eyeliner pencil in Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
House of Lashes Heartbreaker Lashes
Neve Cosmetics Manga Brows

Lips:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion
Kiko Black Lipstick

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento