Pagine

lunedì 18 gennaio 2016

[FACE OF THE DAY] Water Dream



Water Dream is one of the weirdest eyeshadows I've ever tried in my whole life. At first I didn't really know how to use it, this was my first attempt with it but I can safely say that I'm pretty impressed and happy about the result.
As usual I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I wanted it to be smoky, so I started applying a creamy black base all over my lid. In the crease I applied Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie eyeshadow as my main crease shade and then I started building depth with Nabla's Narciso and Camelot eyeshadows. Then I applied Water Dream all over my lid, pressing the glitters with my finger and using a little brush to reach my inner corners. As usual I used my Stila Stay All Day liquid liner. On my lips I tried for the first time Rock 'N' Nude from Nabla and I totally love it! I think it's the perfect shade of nude for my skintone and I definitely need to use it more.



Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC15)
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer 
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot
The Balm Balm Desert Bronzer
Kiko Perfecting Bronzer
Makup Geek Spellbound Blush

Eyes:
Deborah Milano 2in1 gel Kajal&Eyeliner pencil in Black (used as a base)
Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie eyeshadow
Nabla Narciso, Camelot & Water Dream eyeshadows
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black
Deborah Milano 2in1 gel Kajal&Eyeliner pencil in Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Neve Cosmetics Manga Brows

Lips:
Nabla Rock 'N' Nude



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento