Pagine

martedì 26 gennaio 2016

[FACE OF THE DAY] Mrs. Fahrenheit




Drama is my middle name, I'm pretty sure everybody knows that much about me by now. Drama is part of my life and, of course, is what rules my makeup inspiration. The other day I was playing around with colors; I wanted to use Fahrenheit eyeshadow by Nabla, the perfect dark red eyeshadow I was looking for, so I started placing it all over my lid. I used Makeup Geek's Peach Smoothie to blend the edges and Bitten to darken up my crease and outer corner. On the lower lashline I applied the same shades, plus Frozen by Nabla in the inner corner. Shoutout to my new favorite lashes from House of Lashes in the style Iconic. They're dramatic, I know, but they're so beautiful!! 
On my face I tried the Perfect&Natural foundation by Deborah Milano, which surprised me for how long it remained flawless on my skin. I bronzed my skin a little bit with the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (my new obsession) and I used the Radiant Magenta on my cheeks. On my lips I used Cherry Skies by NYX.





Face:
Deborah Milano Perfect&Natural Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 
Too Faced Primed and Poreless powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Hourglass Radiant Magenta Blush

Eyes:
Nabla Fahrenheit & Frozen eyeshadows
Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie & Bitten eyeshadows
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black
Deborah Milano 2in1 gel Kajal&Eyeliner pencil in Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
House of Lashes Iconic Lashes
Neve Cosmetics Manga Brows

Lips:
NYX Cherry Skies Liquid Suede




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento